Come join us for our information nights in order to learn more about PSE and see why this Fraternity is the right one for you!
Wednesday, January 23rd at 7:15 p.m. @ HSC Room 405
Thursday, January 24th at 5:00 p.m. @ Barsema Hall in the Dean’s Conference Room
Monday, January 28th at 7:00 p.m. @ Douglas Hall B-Wing Smart Classroom
Tuesday, January 29th at 7:15 p.m. @ HSC Room 405
Also check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/pse.gammazeta
Hope to see you there!
New members will have the opportunity to participate in several great events with current members their first semester such as:
- Weekly chapter meetings
- Social Events
- Two l-day bonding events
- A formal and an informal interview with current members
- At least two Executive Board meetings
- Two roundtable meetings where you will learn more information about a specific executive board position
- A steering committee where you will provide the executive board with feedback and suggestions
- A group project for the chapter with a local business or charity organization
- And more!!!
If you’d like more information or to join please email:
VP of Human Resources, Erica Swann firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know you’re coming – RSVP on Facebook!